This Page

has been moved to new address

wishpot wednesday: dorothy perkins

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: wishpot wednesday: dorothy perkins

24 November 2010

wishpot wednesday: dorothy perkins

I recently made my very first purchase from Dorothy Perkins overseas, the lovely lilac tree print jersey tunic. It's perfection! After the size conversion I ended up getting a size smaller than I tend to wear, but it fit perfectly. That is a very good feeling going into the holiday season, ha. And now I'm rather in raptures over the shop! I went on a Wishpot frenzy over the weekend. Here's what I've added...


Rust Military Button Cape; £65 | Grey Long Ruched Gloves; £7 | Tan Knee High Boots; £55
The site suggested pairing these bits together, and I thought it was such an adorable look. So I added the whole thing! I'm not sure I approve of the "Wear it with" feature because whoever at DP is responsible for styling the pieces is far too talented. I suddenly start daydreaming about the outfits they put together and suddenly each piece just isn't "complete" without the rest of the ensemble!


Rust Georgette Sleeve Top £25
I'm crazy about the sleeves on this top - and also the color. It's a rather elegant color, isn't it? I love the shape of it and especially the length. I always think longer tops have some sort of extra elegance, oddly enough. I like that it's softly sheath-like so the looser sleeves don't make it too overpowering and peasant-ish.


Khaki Lace Insert Top £26
Most people know that I love a good empire waist, as I've probably said it on here a few times already. Certain things I find when I'm shopping online are so "me" that I feel like I already own them. This is one of those! I love everything about it; the detailing and the buttons and the color...


Mink Palazzo Trousers £32
I'm sorry, but what's not to love about palazzo pants? They make such a statement in a minimalist way. I think these are darling, with the little sash belt. I also love the color, I feel like there's so many possible ways to wear it.


Black Round Toe Mid Heel Shoes £25
These were suggested with the palazzo pants, but sadly they're not available in my size. Just the same, I had to add them to the Wishpot because they're so darling. I love the little vintage look, and the button detail is too cute!


What have you been wishing for this week?

_______________________________

Wishpot.com is an easy-to-use site that lets you create an online wishlist from products you find all over the web. A button added on to your browser lets you add to your Wishpot as you shop. Check it out, and feel free to add me as a friend!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At November 24, 2010 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

I love the dress you got and I'm so glad it fits! I get nervous about ordering things online sometimes because I'm obsessed with trying things on.

The top outfit is so adorable, and I'm in love with those pants!

 
At November 24, 2010 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous R said...

I really love that cape!

 
At November 24, 2010 at 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH! I never heard of this store before. I love the tunic you got and it's on sale! I MUST have it! Thanks for introducing me to this shop <3

 
At November 24, 2010 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Kirstin said...

Ugh, that Georgette sleeve top, amazing!

 
At November 24, 2010 at 7:21 PM , Blogger ching said...

i am weak for military button cape! very good choice. :D

 
At November 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM , Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

I love all of these items but the khaki lace insert top is BEAUTIFUL. I would love that.

 
At November 29, 2010 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Paulien said...

the cape! the caaaape! i LOVE it, it's perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home