This Page

has been moved to new address

etsy love: holly knitlightly

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: etsy love: holly knitlightly

23 November 2010

etsy love: holly knitlightly


Shop Holly Knitlightly on Etsy


Very recently, the author of one of the fabulous blogs I follow, Holly Knitlightly, opened her very own Etsy shop under the same name! And it's gorgeous. I know quite a few people who are shopping Etsy for their holiday gifts and I thought now would be a lovely time to spread the word about Holly's amazing knits. Some favorites of mine are the Buttercup Cowl, the Ginkgo Scarf and the Blueberry Hat (cutest ever!). Holly gives great details and insights on each of her items, which makes the shopping even more personal. Go check it out, and be sure to visit her blog!


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

Thanks for sharing! She has some gorgeous items! Whenever I stumble upon different scarves I think "You can never have too many!". :P

 
At November 24, 2010 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Ashley Hasty said...

I just joined Bon Bon Rose Girls' Rosebuds. I saw your blog on their list and thought I would check it out. It is a pleasure to "meet" you!

http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

 
At November 24, 2010 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

O I love it all! Her stuff, the hair of her model, and the cute way they worked their items in.

Like the matching cupcakes.

Clever!

 
At November 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Aww Casee, thank you so much!! This post made my day! Thank you so much for all of the sweet words. I appreciate this sooooo much. I'm so glad you love my items. :) hehe. I had such a fun time on the photo shoots we did for these! I'm going to be adding a bunch of new products soon, just thinking up some ideas for where do to the next photo shoot!! I hope you are having a lovely Thanksgiving!

 
At November 29, 2010 at 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldnt agree more with that, very attractive article

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home