This Page

has been moved to new address

wishpot wednesday: piperlime

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: wishpot wednesday: piperlime

22 September 2010

wishpot wednesday: piperlime


I add and then I take away. Earlier this week I got the ultra fabuloso ELLE boots I wished for! They're divine, I love everything about them. The style is just what I wanted, plus they're comfortable and slenderizing. Not too shabby for $35. On sale. With an extra 15% off. I also got brown leggings and a plaid tunic which, complete with my new boots and a floppy little brown hat, has me ready to go strolling in an orchard. Leaves, you may now start to fall. Bring on autumn! Oh, and for anyone who was as smitten as I with my lovely Spotted Moth dream bag, it's now back in stock at Spotted Moth and apparently the designer has stopped production on it. So whenever it sells out, it's gone for good! Go check it out and definitely purchase one if you're interested. I really recommend it.

Anyway, on to this week's Wishpot Wednesday! I spent lots of time online-window-shopping on Piperlime yesterday and these were a few of my favorite things...


Susana Monaco Hip Rib Sweater; $253
Love this! I somehow don't have anything quite the same style, but now I want one. Ha! It looks so comfortable and chic. I love solid color tops that still manage to make a statement. It leaves lots of room for adding elements with lots of character and makes the look quite interesting.



Juicy Couture Faux Fur Vest in Heather Deep Caviar; $228
When I first saw this vest I thought it was just the sort of way I'd like to wear fur. I like how it ties in the front, breaking up the fur and making it much less barrel-like than other vests. Then I noticed that it's faux fur - exactly what I wanted! Definitely Wishpot-worthy.



Tahari Foster Boot in Stone; $129
I'm in love with the fold-over trend in boots lately, and these especially are such a gorgeous color! I love the zipper detail, too.

Hive and Honey Open Metal Hinge Bracelet in Bronze Ox; $28
This is totally my kind of bracelet. I love the look of bangles and cuffs, but I can never seem to get them over my wrists. The idea of having a hinge on it is kind of brilliant, I think. And I just love the design!


If you haven't done some shopping on Piperlime yet, get browsing! I'm going to go get lost in the Sale section right now...
_______________________________

Wishpot.com is an easy-to-use site that lets you create an online wishlist from products you find all over the web. A button added on to your browser lets you add to your Wishpot as you shop. Check it out, and feel free to add me as a friend!

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At September 22, 2010 at 3:42 PM , Blogger thelayeredpancake said...

i love the bracelet!! and the boots are such a steal.

 
At September 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM , Blogger magicwithgenny said...

haha, I was just thinking about posting an entry about mine. :D I need to get a new dress that I can wear mine with. <3 I'll have to check out that bag!

 
At September 22, 2010 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

I seriously love your boots and I'm so glad you purchased them! I also love everything else you posted. I have a darling silver bracelet from Forever 21 that as a hinge just like that. I'll have to wear it in one of my outfit posts sometime.

So, Rachel Zoe always shops at this Vintage store in LA. I thought of us going crazy in there. I think it's called "Little Vintage" or "A Little Vintage", not too sure.

 
At September 22, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Bere Parra said...

I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU that you got the boots you wanted!!! Yay!!! But let me say, the 'greige' ones with the fold-over are SOOOOO YUMMY! I want them, like yesterday! Hehehe have fun shopping honey, xx Bere

 
At September 22, 2010 at 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for getting the boots you wanted! I can picture that outfit and it sounds lovely! I love how you said "Leaves, you may start to fall." I need to do some fall shopping!

 
At September 22, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

I'm obsessed with piperlime. I think they know my credit card number by heart. Great picks. That bracelet is right up my alley too. I try to use Wishpot but my list grows too big too fast!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

 
At September 22, 2010 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good picks indeed! love the stone washed boots!

and just wanna say..love love your inspiration images! so into the good old classics! love audrey! ;)

xoxo

Giveway Alert!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-50-off-design-your-ownshoes-or.html

 
At September 22, 2010 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

If I had 28$ to spend on not the electric bill that bracelet would be mine.

 
At September 22, 2010 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Love your picks, especially that stunning faux fur vest...just wow!

 
At September 23, 2010 at 12:37 AM , Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love love love that bracelet!

 
At September 23, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Anonymous sweet said...

I miss visiting your blog love...I have been completely busy these past few days...

Love the bracelet and the top...

Great wishes...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

 
At September 23, 2010 at 9:11 AM , Blogger smatterings said...

love the boots.

 
At September 23, 2010 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Ashleigh said...

oooooohhh I'm craving a faux fur vest, the styling of this one is so perfect, definitely less barrel-y :) Too bad this one is a little steep for my budget though!

 
At September 23, 2010 at 11:42 AM , Blogger BenchesnChandeliers said...

i've yet to try the foldover boot trend for my own wardrobe, but i definitely have my eyes on a couple potentials!

check out my GIVEAWAY: http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

 
At September 25, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Eloise In NY said...

oh! I love all of these picks!!

 
At September 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Two For Tea said...

I almost ordered those EXACT same boots the other day...but I'm actually holding out on a pair of lace-up Born boots that I saw online at Herberger's :) We shall see if I can save enough to get them!!!

Can't wait to see your boots in action... <3

http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

 
At September 29, 2010 at 2:10 PM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

I'm sooo bad about online window shopping! Piperlime is a great place to kill some time, too!

♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home