This Page

has been moved to new address

dream boudoir and 100 followers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: dream boudoir and 100 followers!

07 September 2010

dream boudoir and 100 followers!



I think this is my dream...gee, what is it? A dressing room, bathroom, vanity, closet. An all-around boudoir. Could you imagine getting all glammed up every day in a place like this? I love the brightness and sheer femininity of it. I'm really not a particularly frivolous person, but I love to daydream about stuff like this. I may have to do a "dream closets" post on here someday because I just love indulging in silliness like that.

I also want to thank everyone who has followed and commented on my little blog - The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower has officially reached 100 followers! I'm flabbergasted, and truly touched. I started this blog as a place to collect and share the things I like; really just a happy place for myself. That anyone else has found it interesting at all is so thrilling. So thank you! I'm hoping to do something special to commemorate. I didn't even entertain that I would ever have 100 followers until just last week, but then I got to thinking: should I make a Facebook page? Would anyone be interested in "liking" The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower on Facebook? I'd also love to do a giveaway, something to celebrate my readers because - I can't believe it - I have readers! That sounds so fancy. Thank you all for making me fancy!

P.S. If anyone is going to be watching Fashion's Night Out: The Show at 7/6c tonight on CBS.com (excited!) be sure to follow SHE on Twitter. I'll be Tweeting my thoughts as I watch and I'd love to be able to chat with you all. Jen and I will be posting all our NYFW favorites on SHE - Style through Her Eyes so watch out for that. (:

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At September 7, 2010 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

yay congrats, casee! I'd join your facebook! :)

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:15 PM , Blogger diane @ a spot of whimsy said...

how fantastic!!! congrats on 100 (and 1!)!! i would certainly be interested in "liking" the girl who stole the eiffel tower. i've been thinking of creating one myself so been struggling with the same thoughts, re: will it be useful to my readers.

and a giveaway is ALWAYS a great time :) hehe

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

Congrats on all the followers. You deserve them. We love you! That boudoir is fascinating. I need my own immediately.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

You are so amazing! Congrats dear!

Ohh, such a lovely place to get ready indeed. It's heavenly isn't it? I love looking at things like things, closets, etc. It's so fun!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:48 PM , Blogger m.fay said...

i read the news on your twitter feed. congrats darling, you deserve it!

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Paulien said...

Congrats! :-) And I love the picture, I want to have a room like that too!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Miss M. said...

Pink not my thing but I find myself wanting this room.

Congrats!

Also, started following you on twitter

 
At September 7, 2010 at 9:31 PM , Blogger thelayeredpancake said...

you make me fancy.
i love that boudoir, but i would make the bathtub bigger with more cushioning. with lillies.
i love the huge window and the wallpaper.

 
At September 7, 2010 at 11:05 PM , Blogger smatterings said...

stunning room! and I love your blog ! congrats!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 11:28 PM , Blogger ching said...

congrats on reaching 100. more power to your blog.

 
At September 8, 2010 at 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I only just began my blog a few days ago and it's been a pleasant surprise that a few people are already following me!

Oh, and a girl can dream, can't she? I'd love such a place, my own little dressing room. x

 
At September 8, 2010 at 2:38 AM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The dude interrupted my viewing of the FNO show. Boo! Toddlers trump fashion. Le sigh. HA!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 2:38 AM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

p.s. Congrats on the bloggy milestone!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Bere Parra said...

Congrats again on the 1st 100 followers sweetheart!! I adore that boudoir, you're totally right, it's the stuff dreams are made of! In fact when I get married I think that's one of the few material demands I'm going to make: I want a boudoir!! A great looking one like this! ;)

 
At September 8, 2010 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

Love, love, love your blog! Congrats and keep up the great work, cheers: Evi

 
At September 8, 2010 at 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, girly!! I would def like your blog on Facebook! How exciting for you :)

 
At September 8, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Beautifully Invisible said...

Congrats! Well deserved! before you know it you'll be celebrating another milestone!

 
At September 9, 2010 at 5:27 AM , Anonymous sweet said...

Congratulations darling...you deserve it!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

 
At September 16, 2010 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Aw, congratulations! You deserve it! As of today you are at 111 followers! So awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home