This Page

has been moved to new address

audrey and bill and weekend reads

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: audrey and bill and weekend reads

03 September 2010

audrey and bill and weekend reads




Audrey Hepburn and William Holden on the set of Sabrina, 1954


Such beautiful people, these too. I just love behind-the-scenes photos from Sabrina. Seeing the cast interacting is so interesting, and it seems like the mood on the set was mellow and serious, but overall rather friendly. I like to think that Audrey brought that friendliness out in people, but maybe I'm rather biased.

Anyway, another week of spectacular blogging has gone by and I'd like to share some lovely posts from my blogroll. There are so many, it was difficult to narrow it down. (Yes, this is what I call narrowing it down. Hey, it's a long weekend here in the States!) Enjoy, darlings!

A Spot of Whimsy - The Ballerina Project
Amateur Couture - Details
ArtFashion - Autumn Camel
Beautifully Invisible - Photoshoot: Mad Men for Rolling Stone Magazine
Beauty Parler - Grace Kelly: Style Icon (V&A Museum, London)
Becoming Lola - Bed and Breakfast Queen Goes Country
Between Naps on the Porch - Where Do You Blog? Party
Converse is the new Prada - Creek
Creature Comforts - Inspiration Daily: 09.02.10
Fairy Tales Are True - Words Worth Sharing
Her Waise Choice - Dreaming of Fall
Porcelain Complexion - Twin Cat Vintage
Fresh Sugar Design - A Dark Beauty Wallpaper
minnja - Fashion and little lambs
Overlook Mississippi - *~A Magic World~*
Some Kind of Style - Très "Jolie Mag" With Jeff Oslon...
Sweetfaced Style - Fall Inspiration: Lanvin Meets H&M
The Beauty File - Oh, Chloe!
Viv and Larry - Now Playing: Vivien Leigh and Laurence Olivier in September
Much Love - Spring Suits, 1957


Labels: ,

21 Comments:

At September 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM , Blogger beautyparler said...

I love "classic" pics! Thank you for the link love...have a great weekend!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 8:58 PM , Blogger m.fay said...

thanks darlin! happy weekend. kiss kiss.

 
At September 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Melanie Patterson said...

I always get instantly drawn into photos like these. They're so enchanting.

Thanks for the links! I'll definitely check them out!

Melanie
http://thosethingstheysaid.blogspot.com

 
At September 4, 2010 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Kendra said...

aww, thanks for linking to vivandlarry! i love that audrey pic!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 12:54 AM , Blogger char said...

i love these photos, they look so sweet and natural! two very beautiful people...
your blog is just lovely, thank you SO much for following mine! i'll be sure to drop by again soon :)

xx

 
At September 4, 2010 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Frank Black said...

Great photos!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 3:33 AM , Blogger Jennifer Louise said...

Your blog is so lovely!

Ah, I love Audrey so much ♥

 
At September 4, 2010 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Harley said...

Oh! How can you leave such an amazing comment and then not tell me where I can watch this amazing cheesiness online?!

I can't believe I haven't seen this!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Fé... said...

I heart, heart, heart Audrey and her classic movies. This post is sweet ;) And of course, I've got to mention about you cute signature. I'm in love with it.

 
At September 4, 2010 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

I adore the photos you posted! They look so happy together.

Nice list, I will have to check out the links that I am unfamiliar with :)

 
At September 4, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Bere Parra said...

OMG Casee, thanks for linking to my post on Autumn Camel!!! You're a sweetheart. I'm already going through the other links you posted here...Some gorgeous posts out there!!! XX B.

 
At September 4, 2010 at 7:18 PM , Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

Thanks for including me on your list! You have a beautiful blog!!

 
At September 5, 2010 at 3:55 AM , Blogger I V Y said...

ahh gorgeousness.

 
At September 5, 2010 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Kayla said...

Love that movie. Love Audrey. Love the pics. Thanks for sharing the blog roll. I'll be checking out the links ASAP.
Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

 
At September 5, 2010 at 3:56 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Converse is the New Prada is the cutest blog name ever!

 
At September 5, 2010 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

so classy! I love your blog : )

 
At September 5, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

Goodness, she was so chic! Lovely photos and links, thanks for sharing!

Chic on the Cheap

 
At September 6, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Blogger City Girl (EC1) said...

Beautiful photographs and your blog is lovely :) I'm your newest follower! City Girl x
http://citygirldiariesec1.blogspot.com

 
At September 6, 2010 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Fab links, darling!

xoxox,
CC

 
At September 7, 2010 at 3:26 PM , Blogger liz said...

Can't wait to watch that movie it's on my netflix queue!

 
At September 7, 2010 at 11:27 PM , Blogger diane @ a spot of whimsy said...

aw thanks for the link, babe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home