This Page

has been moved to new address

liu wen for vogue china

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: liu wen for vogue china

27 August 2010

liu wen for vogue china










Liu Wen by Paolo Roversi for Vogue China, September 2010


If you haven't noticed, Liu Wen is unstoppably pretty. I love this set so much. The hair, the make-up, everything is so lovely here. The first Louis Vuitton dress fits her so nicely! I love everything about that shot. I liked the styling of the Dries Van Noten in #3 a lot more on Coco in the Nordstrom catalog, but I guess this one is much more editorialish. I'm in love with the Jason Wu in #7. How so pretty, dress? The colors in this entire shoot are so warm and interesting. Very fall-ish, but in a unique way. Oh, and I wish I could get my hair to do that whole Grace Kelly/Betty Draper wave thing. It's so chic and glamorous!

I haven't read my blogroll in a few days so that will be my project for the weekend, I think. Along with reading my book, which I also haven't done much of lately! What are you all reading at the moment, anything interesting? Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Labels:

23 Comments:

At August 27, 2010 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

You're right, these are gorgeous! I'm so glad you posted these. I adore her dresses.

 
At August 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Julia said...

This is an stunning editorial, thanks for sharing this :)
xox

 
At August 27, 2010 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Cherie said...

gorgeous girl and i love all those dresses on her! i think im gonna try to duplicate her makeup :) thanks for sharing these

 
At August 27, 2010 at 7:54 PM , Blogger thelayeredpancake said...

these are so stunning. i have to say this is a better september issue than vogue us, even though halle berry looked great.
also, girly, you are awesome for sharing these and showing us something different!
love,
sheena

 
At August 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Bere Parra said...

Excellent post! I must admit this is my first approach to VOGUE China. It's very well done. Somehow the style on this editorial reminds me of the 2nd half of the movie "The last emperor" by B. Bertolucci. Does any of you agree? The light and the makeup, she looks so put together yet there's some nostalgia and a certain sadness in her eyes...Love it!

 
At August 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Bere Parra said...

Excellent post! I must admit this is my first approach to VOGUE China. It's very well done. Somehow the style on this editorial reminds me of the 2nd half of the movie "The last emperor" by B. Bertolucci. Does any of you agree? The light and the makeup, she looks so put together yet there's some nostalgia and a certain sadness in her eyes...Love it!

 
At August 28, 2010 at 9:30 PM , Blogger aisaicha said...

i love liu wen too! she's so gorgeus and has an unique face.

 
At August 29, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Athena. said...

Oh, she is simply beautiful.
It's so lovely to see fellow Asians rocking the model industry!
I am currently reading 'White Oleander' by Janet Fitch, which is extraordinary; I thoroughly recommend it if you're ever in need of a good novel!
Love, Athena. xxx

 
At August 29, 2010 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Chelle said...

Sigh, she is absolutely flawless. Those dresses are to die for. I am seriously in love with this editorial!

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

 
At August 29, 2010 at 5:40 AM , Blogger xxyy said...

I love Liu Wen. She is so beautiful and has an amazing style.xx

 
At August 29, 2010 at 6:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have seen this one, too so outstanding for sure! love her looks and the classic style! they should have more asian beauties out there as more different culture and backgrounds should be present...

 
At August 29, 2010 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

beautiful styling
x

 
At August 29, 2010 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Libertad said...

Mmmm I think I saw a tutorial at youtube about how to make that kind of style in your hair, if I find it, I'll leave you around here!!

But yes, she looks so amazing; and I really love Paolo Rovesi's photographs!!!

 
At August 29, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

she actually looks like a porcelan doll.

beautiful

 
At August 29, 2010 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Marta said...

absolutely amazing shots! she is beyond perfect!

 
At August 29, 2010 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous sweet said...

WOW totally unique....a classic asian beauty...

she is really beautiful...

much love
Sweet
PensandLens

 
At August 30, 2010 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

loving these pics xxx

 
At August 30, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger its simple love said...

Wow she is gorgeous. I love the look. The lips, the hair, everything. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Rachael

 
At August 31, 2010 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

These are beyond stunning. I love her with the old Hollywood styling, which is impressive considering how well she looks when done up modern. Definitely the mark of a classic beauty.

 
At August 31, 2010 at 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these! I absolutely LOVE the 1st and 4th dresses. I want a dress just like the 4th. I saw some similar to them in a recent InStyle mag and am in love!!

 
At September 2, 2010 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Beautifully Invisible said...

How did I miss this editorial?! Love the vintage look!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

these photos are stunning !
Love your blog :)

 
At September 7, 2010 at 1:49 PM , Anonymous justaddaccessory said...

beautiful!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home