This Page

has been moved to new address

to paris with (much) love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: to paris with (much) love

17 August 2010

to paris with (much) love

Last week I got a wonderful package in the mail...



I bought this adorable hand-made necklace from Much Love! It was packaged in a cute little paper bag and she also included a bunch of little crafty pieces. Thank you so much, Anna!


It's a little Eiffel Tower! Isn't it cute? Perfectly appropriate for me, to say the least..




It's so delightfully pretty and feminine! I love it to absolute bits, and I've been wearing it all the time.


Check out Anna's blog, Much Love. She has the most wonderful and charming posts. She's on vacation at the moment so her Etsy shop is on a break, but she'll be back by the end of the month.

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

At August 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM , Blogger thelayeredpancake said...

oh its soooo pretty. i have a similar one and i wear it every other day. its getting a bit ridiculous.

 
At August 17, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Blogger this free bird said...

I love this and it's easy to see that you do too. Awesome!

xoxo,
Carrie

 
At August 17, 2010 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

Casee! It's so beautiful and so are you! I love your hair, make-up, your outfit and your smile! The nudish lip color looks great on you!

I adore this post.

 
At August 17, 2010 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Aww, that's so lovely!
Your make up is flawless by the way, gorgeous girl :)

P.s I've passed the "Versatile Blogger Award" on to you xo

 
At August 17, 2010 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Melanie Patterson said...

Such a gorgeous necklace! I'm loving the little bow detail. Great purchase, I'm happy for you! :)

Melanie
http://thosethingstheysaid.blogspot.com

 
At August 17, 2010 at 10:58 PM , Blogger angela said...

that necklace is soooooo cute, and it looks great on you!!

 
At August 17, 2010 at 11:34 PM , Blogger minnja said...

My Dear, I gave you an BLOG AWARD to you. Please check out!
Her is the link:

http://minnja.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-award-no7.html

Love&hugs
minnja

 
At August 18, 2010 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Sybil said...

omg!!! that is so pretty!!!! totally suits you, gorgeous!

Animated Confessions

 
At August 18, 2010 at 1:52 AM , Blogger Paulien said...

That's a really cute necklace!

 
At August 18, 2010 at 2:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

what a sweet treat!!

 
At August 18, 2010 at 3:22 AM , Blogger Ans said...

A real cutie indeed!!
xxx

 
At August 18, 2010 at 5:55 AM , Blogger Victoria said...

Oh how adorable, I love it!

Just stumbled across your blog and joined your followers :)

If you get chance please check out my blog http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/ Thank you xxx

 
At August 18, 2010 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Piper Larson said...

Adorable necklace. It looks perfect on you!
XO Piper

 
At August 18, 2010 at 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man! Isn't fun snail mail the best?!?

 
At August 18, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Ray said...

Great shots!Lovely blog:))
come follow http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

 
At August 18, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Anonymous sweet said...

now missing my Eiffel Tower necklace...but its all worth it...from the bargains I got heheheh!!!

you look so lovely my dear!!!

take care gorgeous!!!
kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

 
At August 18, 2010 at 11:56 AM , Blogger magicwithgenny said...

That necklace is so adorable! It is something I would definitely wear. I'll have to bookmark her shop, since she's on hiatus. <3

 
At August 18, 2010 at 12:21 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a darling piece. It looks fabulous on you!

 
At August 18, 2010 at 12:27 PM , Blogger richelle jean said...

ahh what a cute, dainty and sweet necklace! good find!

 
At August 18, 2010 at 1:08 PM , Blogger m.fay said...

well. it is sweet and perfect. xo

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

 
At August 18, 2010 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

You're blog is so cute! Loved reading through it today! Such a good read! Def. following you!

 
At August 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM , Anonymous J. said...

I love it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home