This Page

has been moved to new address

it's a mad, mad, mad world. no kidding.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: it's a mad, mad, mad world. no kidding.

10 August 2010

it's a mad, mad, mad world. no kidding.

Am I biased or is Mad Men just really wonderful so far this season? I love it!


Roger and his crooked fedora need a place on my blog. This is so Dean Martin.


Love that shade of blue with her hair (and the matching eyeshadow!)


Great shot; I loved everything with the LA storyline. It was sad, but brilliant.


Coat envy! And bag envy. Hello, welcome to my Joanie appreciation blog.




This dress! I'm so crazy about the neckline and the detail in the back


And I really loved this dress on Peggy. The ruffle and pattern, and especially the colors.



Isn't it amazing all the different things her hair can do?


All of the scenes with Lane and Don were so classic and hilarious.
"It's all over the rug."
"We'll have to smoke the dress."
"I...don't know that one.


"Gentlemen, shall we begin 1965?"

It's a little odd having Christmas and New Years episodes in the summer, but then it's also rather fun. The clothes are further encouraging my excitement for fall, at any rate; and I just plain love this show. I never get tired of the characters and stories.

I hope everyone had a marvelous weekend!

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 1:34 AM , Blogger Kailey said...

Ooh my heart cannot take how lovely Joan is! <3

 
At August 10, 2010 at 2:43 AM , Blogger loveaudrey said...

I've picked up the boxsets of this series, I'm certain I'm going to love it! Just have to find time to watch it now!

xxx

 
At August 10, 2010 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Artpixie said...

yay a mad men post.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 8:59 AM , Blogger thelayeredpancake said...

i haven't seen this show yet...god. but i love her fire hair.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Anonymous sweet said...

Everyone is talking about this series...but I am such a loser for not watching any of these great episodes...

Will definitely start to do a video streaming over the internet...it sucks when the cable in Thailand is not open to all international channels :(

great post love...
take care always
much love
Sweet
PensandLens

 
At August 10, 2010 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

I really feel like the only person in the world who doesn't watch Mad Men. I tried the first season, and it just didn't take. I am going to have to give it another try one of these days.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I Haven't seen this show yet, but i love the red hair and the costumes!
xoxo from http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

 
At August 10, 2010 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

I just really love the way the ladies look in this show.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Beautifully Invisible said...

I had to skip through all of these photos really quickly just IN CASE they were spoiler-y.

I finished watching Season 3 last night. So basically, I watched the first 3 seasons in about 3 weeks I think? I may have a problem.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

Such a great show, I love every episode!

Adrienne
http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

 
At August 10, 2010 at 6:47 PM , Blogger rachael said...

I just love everything about the show! I remember powering through the 1st season in a few days.

Rachael at latant/blatant

 
At August 10, 2010 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Mad Men has the best costumes!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Libertad said...

Ok, I really need to see this serie; after this post... I SHOULD!!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 1:38 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Her eyes look amazing highlighted with that blue shadow!!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

@loveaudrey Yay! I hope you enjoy it.

@sweet I know how you feel; there are so many shows in other countries that I'd love to watch.

@Robyn At first I wasn't completely into it. I think that first season can be a little rocky. I wasn't won over completely until just last season, I think. It takes some time to get a good understanding of the characters.

@Beautifully Invisible I'm so glad you're enjoying the show! That's fantastic. And I've been trying to avoid spoilers as much as I can in the posts ;)

 
At August 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM , Anonymous annie said...

Yes I also LOVE Mad Men this season. Joan is so great!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

It is amazing this season! I hear Joanie :)

Adrienne
http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home