This Page

has been moved to new address

mike bailey-gates and unicorn/dreams

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: mike bailey-gates and unicorn/dreams

29 July 2010

mike bailey-gates and unicorn/dreams


(one, two)






(one, two)

I like dreams because without them there wouldn't be much of anything to live for.
They are movies of your life that play on your eyelids when you sleep.
- Mike Bailey-Gates


I came across these gorgeous shots by Mike Bailey-Gates in Unicorn/Dream Magazine, a new and incredibly lovely online magazine. If you haven't heard of it, you should read the first issue! It's full of photography, poetry, art, fashion and interviews, all dreamy and inspiring. Also, they're trying to reach 100 Facebook fans by the end of the week and they just need a few more to succeed so go like them already!

And do check out Mike Bailey-Gates on Flickr for more beautiful photography. (:

Labels:

17 Comments:

At July 29, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

Nice find, Casee! I really like the third and fourth photos. Checking them out now :)

 
At July 29, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Blogger the Citizen Rosebud said...

What lovely photos!

 
At July 29, 2010 at 9:27 PM , Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That spread is pure magic!

 
At July 30, 2010 at 12:39 AM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Glad you like them, ladies! They're like a little fairytale (:

 
At July 30, 2010 at 2:14 AM , Blogger A Casa da Vá said...

Your blog is so cute! Thank you for the visit, I will be following you too

I so agree with you in the fact that ALL dogs in the shelters should find a loving home...

 
At July 30, 2010 at 4:22 AM , Anonymous Szymon fotograf said...

wow, what a great pics!

 
At July 30, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

These are absolutely stunning. I love all the shadows through the linens.

 
At July 30, 2010 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Chantele Cross-Jones said...

These are beautiful shots! Daisy Dayz Home

 
At July 30, 2010 at 11:52 PM , Anonymous sweet said...

Wow I visited the site and loved it...

those are really great photos!!!

its pretty amazing!!!

thanks for sharing...

take care love
Sweet
PensandLens

 
At July 31, 2010 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Cherie said...

such magical and pretty photos :)

 
At July 31, 2010 at 1:31 AM , Blogger thelayeredpancake said...

so out of this world. i want to be able to take photografias like this.

 
At July 31, 2010 at 2:49 AM , Blogger Miss DeltaG said...

love this pics!!!!
E.

http://neovecchiostile.blogspot.com

 
At July 31, 2010 at 5:52 AM , Blogger Barbro Andersen said...

What amazing pictures! <3

 
At July 31, 2010 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute! It's like entering into a dreamworld..Love the fairytale pics.
xoxo from


http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

 
At July 31, 2010 at 7:27 AM , Blogger muchlove said...

I agree! His photography is so amazing. I was in awe when I first saw his work!

 
At July 31, 2010 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Laura said...

These are so lovely!

I was wondering if you would take the time to have a look at my poll to help me decide the name I'm going to call my new blog. I've already come up with a list of names, but need some help in choosing the best one! Here's the link:

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/dyeYhaJ/Which-one-of-these-names-should-I-call-my-new-blog

Thankyou! x

 
At July 31, 2010 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post!
Love that quote!

xoxox,
CC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home