This Page

has been moved to new address

the way you wear your hat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: the way you wear your hat

13 July 2010

the way you wear your hat










(Images from MattBomerFan)

I'm pretty sure Neal Caffrey is the most fashionable character on television. I love all of his Sy Devore suits and his darling fedora. If you've never seen White Collar you should check it out. I'll be all settled in front of my TV tonight for the season premiere!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous Vonskareng said...

Your blog is BEAUTIFUL :D

 
At July 13, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Thank you so much! (:

 
At July 13, 2010 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Miss M. said...

I saw the title and I knew it had to be about Neal Caffrey!

 
At July 14, 2010 at 5:22 AM , Anonymous Vonskareng said...

Thaaanks! That is very sweet of you :) gives me energy to keep on recording myself :)

 
At July 16, 2010 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

I love his hat. <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home