This Page

has been moved to new address

diy: clothes pins and birthday cards

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: diy: clothes pins and birthday cards

01 July 2010

diy: clothes pins and birthday cards






Today I tried out a little DIY that I’ve seen done a bunch of times before;
Tie a piece of twine around two push-pins and attach some of your favorite cards with clothes pins!
You could also do this with photographs or postcards.
Or maybe even little notecards with your favorite quotations?

There are lots of possibilities, so it really is such a fun project. Since I’m not allowed to paint the walls in my apartment, this goes a long way toward warming up my room and it’s a lovely reminder of my family and friends!


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 1, 2010 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

This is so creative and sweet. Love the idea. I like the idea of doing it with photos especially.

 
At July 1, 2010 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Thanks, dear! My photos are all packed away, otherwise I probably would have tried that too. Maybe I'll print some out (:

 
At July 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Miss M. said...

It's so nice! I like this idea, though I can't use push pins since my walls are made of bricks, but I'll try to find an alternative to that.

 
At July 4, 2010 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Oh, let me know if you find an alternative! I love brick walls for the aesthetics, though decorating on them can prove to be difficult (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home