This Page

has been moved to new address

magnificently magical marion

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: magnificently magical marion

29 June 2010

magnificently magical marion













"As a teenager, I didn't want to be me; I wanted to be many different people.
Maybe I realized that they all lived inside me and that if I managed to connect
with them, they would become aspects of me."

Portrait of the Artist
Marion Cotillard photographed by Mario Testino for US Vogue, July 2010.

I'm in love with this photoshoot right now. The tones are gorgeous, as is Marion (obviously). I always love her style. She's such a beauty, such an inspiration. (:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

Oh yes, the tones are definitely gorgeous. I love the trees too, ha ha.

 
At July 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like Marion too!

 
At August 1, 2010 at 1:45 AM , Blogger Artpixie said...

Love her, although is it just me or do her eyes look really off in the photo? I think they might have over edited some bits of the photo, but it's US Vogue so eh.

She was so gosh darn pretty at the Oscars.
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/cotillard-baron-cohen-to-join-oscars-committee_1072341

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home