This Page

has been moved to new address

the slanted light of dawn...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: the slanted light of dawn...

08 July 2010

the slanted light of dawn...



I was recently so fortunate as to win a copy of Julia Quinn’s latest novel, 10 Things I Love About You on Goodreads which so delighted me because I almost never win anything. Except that I was also fortunate enough to win Joyce DiPastena’s beautiful novel Loyalty’s Web last year in a contest held by the Clean Romances group. Goodreads seems to like me for all of my bad contest karma. I’m so very grateful.

I very much enjoyed the book - moreso than I had expected, actually - and since this blog seems to serve as my catchall for everything lovely I thought I'd share my review. It's rather long so I don't expect that anyone should really take the time to read it unless they're really interested in the book. (And even so, I'll grant that my review is that of a biased Austen-obsessed daydreamer. Perhaps it didn't deserve all five stars, but I had so much fun with the read that I had to rate it that way for myself.)

If you have a Goodreads account, feel free to send me a friend request! (:


Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 9, 2010 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

Thanks for the link Casee. I like books but I'm not a huge book reader. I'm actually more of an off and on book reader I guess. I may just read your review sometime though :)

 
At July 9, 2010 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

That's totally understandable. I'm a lot more into reading now than I was a few years ago. I think it's all about finding the right book (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home