This Page

has been moved to new address

i'll just keep it to myself in the sun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: i'll just keep it to myself in the sun

10 July 2010

i'll just keep it to myself in the sun



Well alright, it's okay
We all get the slip sometimes everyday
I'll just keep it to myself in the sun, in the sun
She & Him - In The Sun

Tonight I'm giving the second She & Him album a proper listen. I love these two so much, and their music videos are so delightful. I think I would like to live ever day with the kind of bliss Zooey Deschanel has in the video for "In The Sun". Also, her hair is blowing my mind and I love her little polka dot dress!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 11, 2010 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Miss M. said...

I adore that song! Thanks for the video didn't know they had one.

 
At July 11, 2010 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

No problem! They have some lovely little videos. Zooey also did a little video with Joseph Gordon-Levitt to "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?" for their movie, 500 Days of Summer. It's super cute. (:

 
At July 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Anonymous Malin said...

I'm very in love with Zooey (secretly..)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home