This Page

has been moved to new address

summer mix (part two)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: summer mix (part two)

18 July 2010

summer mix (part two)

















Here's the second half of my summer mix to listen to on 8tracks! The first part is over here. These are all lovely folk-inspired or acoustic songs - with some random French pop thrown in for good measure!

Click the pictures for their sources (:

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At July 18, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Blogger kristiyana shinta said...

what a beautiful pictures there!
good choices :)

 
At July 19, 2010 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

I love these pictures. They are so beautiful and calming.

 
At July 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous vonskareng said...

adore the cute horses! :D

 
At July 20, 2010 at 1:22 AM , Blogger Ans said...

stunning pictures, the lake one is my favourite,
xxx

 
At July 23, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Vincent BN said...

The photographs you chose to illustrate your article are wonderful.

 
At July 23, 2010 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I love the photos, and I love the words.

 
At July 27, 2010 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Beautifully Invisible said...

I love this post - absolutely beautiful images!

You have a great blog - can't wait to check out more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home