This Page

has been moved to new address

pretty little bird and weekend wishes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: pretty little bird and weekend wishes

23 July 2010

pretty little bird and weekend wishes


I was flipping through the latest issue of InStyle this morning and saw the most beautiful spread of photographs from Robin Tunney's home in LA! Unfortunately I couldn't find any pictures besides this one online - maybe I'll scan them myself someday - but that's okay because this was one of my favorites. I love her vintage dress and her cute little smile and her hair! I've always wanted to do that with my hair, but never really knew how. I do a makeshift version when I get up in the mornings, just twisting the sides round and pinning them, but I always end up putting the back into a ponytail because I don't know what else to do with it. Maybe I'll make that a project for the weekend? Does anyone happen to know of any video tutorials, etc? I'd also like to reorganize my tags on the blog over the weekend! They've gotten so out of control.

My evening has been consumed with reading other lovely blogs and watching Pride and Prejudice (2005) for the zillionth time. Such a fun way to spend my Friday night. (: Hope you all have a lovely weekend, whatever your plans are!

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At July 23, 2010 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

Yes, this is just gorgeous. We should upload this to SHE's Tumblr. I love how bright and happy the entire photograph is.

Oh, I thought you said on Twitter that you hadn't seen that version of P&P. I must've read it wrong. I really must watch it. I think I'll borrow it from my mom. :D

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:24 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Wow, great minds, I literally just came over to my computer to do that! I wish I could find the other pictures of her house, it's really fantastic.

Oh, that was just me not Tweeting properly - I meant that I've never watched the Style network before. ;) You should definitely make a date to watch it again soon. It never gets old!

 
At July 24, 2010 at 2:38 AM , Blogger xxyy said...

it`s such a lovely pic. It looks so peaceful. I wish I had a house like that where to relax! xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

 
At July 24, 2010 at 7:26 PM , Blogger beautyparler said...

OMG that dress is so pretty! Lovely choice of pic.

 
At July 24, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Blogger EL PACIENTE BIPOLAR said...

HOLA Q TAL¡ ME GUSTA EL CONCEPTO ORIGINAL, PLASMADO EN ESTE BLOG. DE VERDAD TE FELICITO Y ESPERO QUE VISITES AHORA MI BLOG Y ME DES TUS IMPRESIONES AL RESPETO, A PARTIR DE ESTE MOMENTO TE EMPIEZO A SEGUIR, DE VERDAD MUY INTERESANTE LA PROPUESTA!!! NOS ESTAMOS ESCRIBIENDO, TE ESPERO POR ALLÁ

 
At July 24, 2010 at 10:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Robin Tunney and she looks so gorgeous here. I think her hair is braided and then looped around her head in a crown. It's fairly easy to accomplish with loads of bobby pins. : }

 
At July 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

Ooh, I love her hair there, too! Looking forward to seeing your version!

♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At July 25, 2010 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh gosh, I love this dress and the background. She is stunning! And holy crap! I love Pride & Prejudice! Favorite movie ever.

 
At July 25, 2010 at 11:23 PM , Blogger the chirpy bird said...

Beautiful! Love it! Absolutely love you blog and am discovering lots of fabulousness!

xo tash

http://www.thechirpyladybird.blogspot.com

 
At July 25, 2010 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Chelle said...

What a breathtaking dress, holy! She is so naturally beautiful, I love it.

btw, I've also seen P&P a million times. One of my absolute favourites!

Xo Discovering Elegance

 
At July 26, 2010 at 12:16 AM , Anonymous sweet said...

this is such an inspirational post dear!!! thanks for the comment and dropping by my blog...
will be listing you on my blog roll now so that I would not be able to forget to visit your wonderful blog...

take care gorgeous!
much love
Sweet
PensandLens

 
At July 26, 2010 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Artpixie said...

oh my gosh your blog is amazing!
Also lol I kept looking at JGL too haha and Tom Hardy. So many good looking men in that movie UNFFFFF lol
Also the suits were pretty good too, it was like suit porn lol

 
At July 26, 2010 at 2:19 AM , Blogger loveaudrey said...

Beautiful picture. I love the hair too but I'm totally useless when it comes to styling mine so can't offer any advice! If you figure it out please do share.

I have to say that I think your blog has become even more fabulous while I was away!

xxx

 
At July 26, 2010 at 3:35 AM , Blogger Philippa said...

Nice dress;) Your blogg looks a little bit like mine:) I also love in the sun with she and him:)
xoxo

 
At July 26, 2010 at 5:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute..love Jane Austen.. thx for dropping by..greets! will be following, lovely blog!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Cherie said...

such a beautiful photo and everything is perfect! her dress, her hair and the setting too :)

cherie, Parade of Dresses

 
At July 26, 2010 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Not a Paper Cup said...

wow...goorrrggeeeouss Pic! :)

 
At July 28, 2010 at 1:34 AM , Blogger Ans said...

This dress is delightful!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home