This Page

has been moved to new address

on the sunny side of the street

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: on the sunny side of the street

19 July 2010

on the sunny side of the street


Some black eyeliner and red lipstick cure the Monday blues. Glam it up!
(Yes, I've been playing with my camera's burst setting again. Also, pardon the frizz. Ick.)


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At July 19, 2010 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

I love Casee <3

 
At July 19, 2010 at 5:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so lovely.

 
At July 19, 2010 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Kendra said...

cute!

 
At July 19, 2010 at 9:22 PM , Blogger minnja said...

lovely, great make up :)

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

 
At July 19, 2010 at 10:34 PM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

DANG your makeup is flawless! Gorgeous!


♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At July 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Chelle said...

Your makeup looks flawless - I'm loving the red lips! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm in love with your layout & banner, so amazing! Xo

Discovering Elegance

 
At July 20, 2010 at 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the red lipstick!!

xoxo
mycherrygum.com

 
At July 20, 2010 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Evelyn said...

Completely darling! Love a gal fearless enough to don the ruby lips :)

Thanks so much for the book suggestions. I've added them onto my list!

Have a wonderful day!

 
At July 20, 2010 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Linda said...

really pretty and classic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home