This Page

has been moved to new address

foxes: teacup candles and a lovely giveaway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: foxes: teacup candles and a lovely giveaway

31 August 2010

foxes: teacup candles and a lovely giveaway




one, two, three.


I'm rather in love with these darling little soy candles from Foxes. I'm also rather in love with Foxes itself. It's a charming online shop run by a gal named Jessica who is "passionate and dedicated to all things design and handmade" - and who, it would appear, has decidedly cool taste when it comes to choosing things to add to the shop. Check out the miracle and wonder print, the knitted bow necklace, the Ghost Huia postcard set, the porcelain fawn brooch...I think I've made my point.

And if Foxes hasn't completely charmed the pants off you already, they're giving away the most spectacular gift set on their blog! Take a look:



For details on the pieces and to enter, check out the giveaway entry on the Foxes blog. This set will be given away once their Facebook page reaches 400 fans. They're at 326 right now. So close! Be sure to become a fan and spread the word. You could win all that gorgeousness pictured above!


P.S. A few little things I've been doing around here: I've added a wee link back button in the sidebar, in case anyone has the hankering to put it on their blog. (If you do, please let me know - I'd be more than happy to reciprocate!) I've also added a little Freebies page with some Audrey Hepburn and other related (and non-related) graphics that you can feel free to use to decorate your own blogs. Hope you like them!

Labels:

14 Comments:

At August 31, 2010 at 7:36 PM , Blogger thelayeredpancake said...

teacup candles are such a cute idea. btw i noticed your freebies! you did such a great job. I'll take the audrey one, if you please. xx

 
At August 31, 2010 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Casee Marie said...

Thanks so much, dear! Take away, take away. :)

 
At August 31, 2010 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Jenmarie said...

Teacup candles are such a fantastic idea! I'm going to check out their shop :)

Making a link back button is a good idea. Hmmm...

I've already put up one of the P&P graphics on my personal blog! So lovely!

 
At September 1, 2010 at 12:36 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

Oh my gosh!! Your blog is BEAUTIFUL!! Just became a follower. XO

 
At September 1, 2010 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

oooh, i love the teacup candles!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

 
At September 1, 2010 at 11:32 AM , Blogger magicwithgenny said...

awww, these candles are so so charming. I must grab a few!

 
At September 1, 2010 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Bere Parra said...

This was a lovely read. Those teacup candles are the best! And as usual thanks, Casee, for the heads up on other cute, beautiful things on the internet! <3

 
At September 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Rose said...

i am so impressed! i love those Freebies you made, they are beautiful. :)

reading this post reminded me why blogging is so wonderful - you can just be exposed to so many things that you couldn't otherwise, and witness others' talents and interests. great job!

xoxo, Rhain

 
At September 1, 2010 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Blog Chick ♥ said...

i think im in lovee... with your blog x)

feel free to check out my blog @ http://berryrushx3.blogspot.com/
if you have time <3 'xo

 
At September 1, 2010 at 6:10 PM , Blogger the chirpy bird said...

I just saw these in Anthropology!
Love!
xo tash

 
At September 2, 2010 at 2:02 PM , Blogger Beautifully Invisible said...

What a charming site. Going to check out more!

 
At September 3, 2010 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Kirstin said...

Wow, these teacups are adorable! I have never seen anything like them! Love your blog, following you now. Check out mine:)
http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

 
At September 7, 2010 at 4:57 AM , Anonymous sweet said...

LOVE the candles such a sweet thing to own...I miss visiting your blog gorgeous!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

 
At September 10, 2010 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Those are so pretty! And what a great giveaway, but I think I'm too late... ha! I miiiiiiight just have to steal a button. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home